Blair Lauren Uhlig, Midwife, CNM DNP
Blair Lauren Uhlig is a certified midwife. She graduated at the Columbia University in 2021.
She provides full scope midwifery care in the outpatient setting:
• Triage obstetric and gynecological patients over the phone
• Work collaboratively with specialists as needed for patients requiring more complex care
• Perform gynecological procedures and obstetric ultrasounds
• Manage induction, augmentation, labor, delivery, and postpartum for
• Perform procedures including double balloon placement, amniotomy, IUPC and FSE
placement, episiotomy, and repair of obstetric lacerations when medically indicated
• Work collaboratively with the Obstetrics team when indicated during medical
• Full scope care for gynecological care across the lifespan
• Full scope antenatal and postpartum care of all pregnant patients
• Perform procedures independently including IUD insertion and removal, Nexplanon
insertion and removal
She is working at our Williamsburg office and delivering at NYU.